Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring cleaning

Spring cleaning does help, not only to get rid off dust and clutter, but also to find lost things! One of the lost items was the camera....
Our Easter Egg project

The garden wakes up. My hosta shows definite signs of spring too.

I love Fridays, especially when we get our fruit and veggie delivery. I don't have to carry them, they taste much better than from the supermarket - and (equally important) they're organic.

The finished Irish Hiking Scarf with the wool from the Knitter's Coffee Swap 3. I finished it some time ago, but there was no camera to take a picture of proof.

In case you're wondering what I'm doing right now... this is the second sock of the second pair of Globe Trotter Socks for my Dad (I'm suffering at bit from second sock syndrome) and I'm listening to Jonathan Stroud's The Amulet of Samarkand. Acctually I'm cheating and listening to it in German, but it's fantastically read by Martin Semmelrogge. So please excuse me I have to listen some more.


No comments: