Monday, November 5, 2007

Going out to play with yarn....

How exciting is this: tomorrow (on my birthday) M. and I are taking the car and driving out to Bristol. There, it is said, is a very lovely yarn shop called "Get knitted".
So, not only do I get to leave London behind for a day, but I get to PLAY WITH YARN!!!!!! I can't wait :-) We will pack a picnic, load up our laptops (yes, even on a 'day off' there is just too much work to be able to get away from it completely....) and hopefully come back with new treasures. Knitters' Coffee Swap partners, maybe we will find that last touch to finish your packages that have been steadily growing and are nearing completion!
...... pause.......
After midnight now. My two amazing and crazy house mates just gave me a knit picks options set for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pictures later - I'm going to sleep now dreaming of new projects.

2 comments:

eusebius said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY fellow Scorpio! Enjoy your fabulous trip. Can't wait to see your new acquisitions!!

dorothee said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day.