Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Swap Questions Coffee Swap3

Not to waste an enormous amount of space we thought we put our answers in one post... hope it doesn't make it too complicated :-)

1. Whole bean or ground?
Tigerduck: Ground (French Press) Tournesol: Ground

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Tigerduck: Fully-loaded (good job Tournesol and I are sharing house...)
Tournesol: Fully-loaded otherwise what's the point?

3. Regular or flavored?
Tigerduck: I prefer regular most of the time, althoug I remember an amazing Macademia Nut Kona Coffee that was very nearly heavenly.....
Tournesol Regular, flavored only occasionally if it's nice, not too sweet/intense

4. How do you drink your coffee?
Tigerduck: quite strong and with lots of milk
Tournesol: French pressed with milk (sometimes fresh cream) best thing in the morning!

5. Favorite coffee ever?
Tigerduck: lots of favourites, usually full flavour, medium or dark roast, but not too bitter
Tournesol: So difficult, it's like choosing the favorite music/book, can't do it, usually the one I'm just drinking. I'm fussy at picking them out and like to try out new coffees...

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
Tigerduck: Afraid so.
Tournesol: I like smooth ones, not too strong or bitter

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Tigerduck: A good audio book, and some chocolate or cookies...
Tournesol Depends on the time of the day...Chocolate or cookies or cake or bread (I found a banana bread recipe which is amazing with coffee on 101 Cookbooks) - but I don't think they ship that well, a good book, some knitting...

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
Tigerduck: love to share it with friends :-)
Tournesol: Can't think of anything

9. Yarn/fiber you love?
Tigerduck: I'm a very tactile person, so soft natural fibres as well. Just saw some lovely chunky Alpaca at my local yarn store and made myself leave WITHOUT it in my shopping bag...
Tournesol: Soft natural fibers

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Tigerduck: same as Tournesol
Tournesol: I don't like acrylic or funny synthetic fibers - worst nightmare a furry orange acrylic yarn aaaahhhh....

11. What's on your needles?
Tigerduck: an Alpaca Silk Sahara Pullover and Kid Merino lace stole
Tournesol A lace edged hat in cashmerino dk (from my first knitters coffee swap) a vest with emerald malabrigo. If you are on Raverly have a look!

12. Favorite colors?
Tigerduck: strong colours (but not screaming ones...) Winter colours, if that says anything
Tournesol: Blue, Green, Red - don't know

13. Allergies?
Tigerduck: same as Tournesol
Tournesol: No allergies, but can't have sugar only the artificial one like Maltitol

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Tigerduck: Nah.... so well balanced.... don't mention London's mayor or tube strikes and train delays, though...
Tournesol Not really fond of dark chocolate and I love mail so I'm absolutely annoyed with the postal strike we have at the moment - even more because I'm still waiting for two of my pay checks to arrive (BUH!).

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You two crack me up! What a wonderful and creative way to answer the questions...ahh, together!